Sunday, March 6, 2016

RONALD REAGAN - GOOD GUY!

The more I see of the Late President Ronald Reagan the more I like him. Yes, he was truly an actor and bests all of the current candidates seeking the Highest Office of our great Country. Reagan grew up in poverty according to Wikipedia and learned at an early age to be a great orator. He was an announcer and climbed life's ladder with aplomb. I liked his style.


Reagan wasn't camera shy and excelled in making movies. But he was more than an actor. Ronald Reagan was a compassionate cowboy. His first marriage failed and his second marriage brought him a First Lady, Nancy. I don't know if we have had a better pair of citizens living in The White House. Reagan exuded self-confidence.


My late friend, Charlie Wyman of Barre, Mass. stated "when Reagan walked into a room the crowd was electrified by Reagan's presence. He sure sent Jimmy Carter on a midnight train back  to Georgia after one term in Office. Reagan's victory brought a renewal spirit amongst Americans.


Ronald Reagan knew how to bring out the best in us all. I don't know if he had many enemies. I know he liked Tip O'Neil who tipped a bear or two with him in Southy. The Eighties were made for the Reagans; The Reagans were made for the eighties. The Great Communicator was the best. Now we mourn the death of Nancy "Just Say No" Reagan at age 94.


The Reagans gave us something special.


I don't know what tomorrow will bring but I do know I will miss the legacy manifest by Ronald and


Nancy.







They were good people.


No comments:

Post a Comment