Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SKIP TWO ME-LOU, DEAR DONALD J. TRUMP

Can you believe the brash behavior of the behemoth? Deuces are wild, Trump is wild! I think he's planning on taking over Planet Earth. But why? He has everything one could want in life. .. hair, money, jets. Donald Trump's empire is much bigger than an empire apple. He's topsy turvey . Better watch out or something unplanned might come his way.


What's in trump's mind? Jelly beans? Trump preaches he's this and he's that. Is he headed for a breakdown? Irving England once said "people's behavior changes when they have money. Trump's lust for political power seems to be redefining things beyond all combination. Subtly, Is Donald Trump quitting the race?


This bizarre behavior is bending all of the candidates. Why can't he be happy as things are? I give up. The networks are becoming afraid of this man's actions. Flippant... lacking proper respect or seriousness.


In other matters the skies are clearing on this, the middle of March. Tomorrow night we have Irish music at the West Brookfield Public Library. I'm going. There was a time when I celebrated St. Paddy's Day. My former friend Gerry Reilly chose to go crazy on his day.


Light Classical graces the air of the poodle today. Filling up on food from Hanniford NB. Life goes on as I go off. Maybe some chips to satisfy my craving. Hey, I'm only human like the rest of us. I did get an anonymous piece of mail..my NBSB bank statement found in St. Joseph Cemetery, North Brookfield. Oh, yes, I was there a week ago looking for a deal.<wink.>

No comments:

Post a Comment