Monday, March 21, 2016

THE INFECTIOUS SPIRIT OF HILLARY CLINTON

How can you not like Hillary? The lady has been around more than we think or admit to. She knows the ropes and appears to be the best contestant for the flamboyant Donald Trump.


My experiences with Hillary Clinton go back to 1992 and 1993. First in New York City at the Democratic National Convention. Hillary donned a turquoise blue suit as she entered a room of 400 Democrats. I stood on a chair and was 3 - 4 feet from her as she came into the rom as she described "a sauna."  I knew then and there she was something when Hillary opened her mouth and stared talking.






Hillary Clinton may go down in history as the smartest First Lady of all time.


Next, at Charlottesville, VA I observed Mr. Mrs. Clinton from a front row advantage behind a rope as they shook hands. I knew Hillary was something... then at the festivities at an Inaugural Washington, Hillary was ubiquitous. Her fancy fedora festooned her beaming face as she marched with Bill.






Hillary wrote a book 'It Takes A Village" while in the White House. I wrote her and got a return letter. Her autograph is straight and narrow. In 2008 I greeted Mrs. Clinton at Springfield College in a huge crowd of well-wishers. Once again I was in the front row. As we greeted each other by shaking hands I asked her about blogging! I was new at the game back in 2008.






'Yes. I approve of blogging."






So here we are, Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton who want's to be president. Can she do it? I don't know. Will she do it?  I don't know. Clearly the fat lady hasn't sung and it's any body's guess. After watching Donald Trump "carry on" watching Hillary speak to a huge crowd in Washington this Monday was awakening and somewhat refreshing.


Why not post your feelings?







No comments:

Post a Comment