Monday, March 21, 2016

"THE TRUMP," A MIGHTYY MAN IS HE!

This has been a political Monday in late March. The oratory of the presidential candidates  is revealing their oral prowess in front of tens of thousands of onlookers. I study these things as I have always enjoyed public speaking. Today's orators are exceptional.


Hillary, then John Kasich and now Donald Trump reveal superb platform skills. Governor Kasich speaks from his heart and that is good. Donald Trump is such a cheerleader yelling hiss way to the finish line. His use of the teleprompter  didn't stop him one iota from getting his "Israel message" across.


SNOW GO


I have never seen so much snow disappear as did today's 3 1/2 inches. I think it disappeared in fine style because there's no frost in the ground? We still have 10 days remaining in this month. I've truly have had enough of Winter even though we haven't had much of a Winter. I lust for Spring flowers, the smells that go with them and Mother Nature at my doorstep. The peepers are out down at Sheldon Drive.


I'm suffering from a little house arrest. Social Security comes knocking at my door on Wednesday. Dick Johnson did go to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment