Sunday, March 13, 2016

THE SOMETIMES BRASH, BIZZARE, AND BELLICOSE MR. DONALD J. TRUMP

Donald J. Trump can be like the third movement of Beethoven Sixth Symphonoy Trump's thunderous opines truly resemble Nature. He can be "quick like a butterfly and sting like a bee." You know who I'm talking about. Their personalities mirror each other.


Political science text book authors will be writing new books on Donald Trump's style. Maybe George Wallace of States Rights was the last to be so abrasive in his rhetoric. Wallace was done tough SOB. He was diminutive in stature with a grand bouche. I think Bobby Kennedy and LBJ set him straight. Don't you?


My boys and I are savoring the Seton Hall Mens basketball victory. The sports pages tout The Hall's victory over Villanova: 'SETON HALL WINS BIG EAST By UPSETTING VILLANOV." Aren't upsets fun as long as you don't have an upset stomach. Now that's a different story.


My pageviews are clicking along nicely. Today's last count was 181 the last I looked. Yesterday maxed out at 353. I have a new book on blogging coming my way this week. Maybe I should write something on blogisms? Remember, the word was coined in 1999. My entry into the blogosphere arrived in 2007. Good stuff, you know. Please help me with my traffic. I'll be blogging all the way to the bank.


Chase has a b-ball game in an hour in Brookfield.

No comments:

Post a Comment