Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NINE BLOGGING YEARS LATER

Tomorrow, March 3, I march ahead in March ! From March 3,2007 to the present moment I have transformed my singular life to one that is a new deal. I was solicited by a template on Telegram.com be a blogger." I was game.. Over the years I crafter over 4,500 entries. I like it ;I still do! Blogging has given me the opportunity no other activity can offer.


Blogging is mind expanding. It makes me think. At different times I embrace photography and cerebration. My blog library includes "My Google Apps," "Blogosphere..Best of Blogs," "The Golden Rules of Blogging," "The Rough Guide to Blogging,""Blogging for Creatives," 'Blogging for Dummies." "Roget's Thesaurus of Words for Intellectuals" and dictionaries.


I always try to write with a practical tone. I don't think I am over-critical but I do have an opinion. Don't we all? Blogging is an extension of my earlier life's cognitive activities I try not to hold back..I aim to please.; I aim to entertain.


In looking back nine years, my prolific pen has brought me happiness. The biggest thing is having time... and yes, do I have time. But I don't necessarily have time on my hands. The quantity of blogs depends on factors such as newsworthy items.. different local topics.. history-in the making and yes, just having some fun.


I have some real loyal followers, most of which are the "quiet type. I appreciate having friends-of Bob. Some locals discount me. So what. A few admit being addicted. I love it. And there's a spinoff to it all called "family." Son Ben is the lead dog and son Josh says "I don't have to read it Dad as I am living it!"


As Ben and Josh travel around the USA they can easily log on to the Old Man! This is good as my grand children hear of "Pops"..


I don't know of others who have a blog such as mine. It is incredible. It is me and As I have mentioned from the get go "something good will come from all; this verbiage. It is satisfaction for a job well done so what more can I ask for?


Thank You!





















4 comments:

  1. I like
    reading your blogs each and every day.....it's a good mix of commentary in addition to occasional North Brookfield history, which I also like....You have a talent and mission. As they say at the Academy...."Continue to March."! ...and So forth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Job well done, Dad! Here is to the next 9 years!

    ReplyDelete