Sunday, March 27, 2016

I REPEAT...YOU MUST QUIT SMOKING! GOBBLE, GOBBBLE, GOBBLE

I don't really think younger smokers know what they are in for in doing tobacco! The implications are far-reaching and there sis no resolve except for quitting cold turkey!  I am seeing it everywhere without any recourse.

HERE'S THE SECRET OF QUITTING SMOKING:  JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND! Nothing is more powerful the power of the will. Your withdrawal symptoms will include  craving. You will yearn for a ciggabut. But breath deep as the withdrawal
of tobacco will be replaced with a certain pride and satisfaction only you will know. Sure, quitting smoking is a "head game" and you can bet the rent money you will gain some weight. Why? Because food tastes better!

I am rewriting this blog because you have demonstrated secrets to quitting smoking is am an imperative nobody can deny. You must resolve the quote 'I AM.. I CAN.. I WILL quit smoking. Eisenhower said "You quit smoking only once!" This will be the challenge of your life. IF you do you will live much longer and live to see your kids and grandkids. Come on blog readers.. give it a shot! Wake up tomorrow saying 'This is the day I quit!" "Come On Baby..Let's Do The Twist."







No comments:

Post a Comment