Tuesday, March 8, 2016

TRUMP, BLOOMBERG & CHRISTIE- "JERSEY BOYS"

Gotham's political momentum is growing. The imagined law firm of Trump, Christie & Bloomberg adds some panache to the poor boys in high places. It seems fortune favors the brave and all three players are playing to win. Trump, as President, Bloomberg, at age 74 is the wise man and Secretary of the Interior (LOL,) and Chris Christie spokesperson for The Donald. Spring is in the air!








The Big East Men's Turnament at Madison Square Garden may be a great place for the candidate and non-candidates to make an appearance. At Fenway Park in 2004 I saw candidate Kerry flaunt his bigness in attending a game with his entourage. Politicians must be seen. They have ego's bigger than Devil's Tower way out in Wyoming.. a place I once visited in 1999..












Continued  good news on my pageviews.At 10 this morning I surpassed the 100 mark.. now at 116! The count runs 24 hours beginning at 7:00 PM each night. I am elated. Please keep those cards and hits coming. I can monitor the countries of the world who visit Bob Potvin's Blog!








Also, in today's Times is a story about the U S bombing in Somalia. Why, why, why is this type of activity necessary to mankind? Vietnam, Vietnam, Vietnam. It stinks. Our world is terrible. Remember Satchmo's song "Wonderful World?"










So my friends, and you are my friends, keep your eyes on "Trump, Christie and Bloomberg." I think they are all sleeping in the same bed as strange as it may seem... strange bedfellows you know!













No comments:

Post a Comment