Friday, March 11, 2016

I BLOG THEREFORE I BLOG

Blogging is serious fun. It is like dancing on your keyboard with your fingers intact and brain generating ideas. It is solitary. No distractions allowed. I am constantly looking for inspiration. Without it.."no tickey." Blogging required visual.. blogging requires poetry in motion.


Having been at this for 9 years things come naturally. Obviously I must build a blogging library.It is having blogging references at my disposal which allows me to excel. It is like having a razor and constantly stropping it for the best results.


Today my Pageviews continue to perform in a great fashion. Right now 336 PV with an hour remaining before the 7:00 PM deadline. AS I related to Josh, "my headlines are everything. Just look at my chosen topics. "Trump" is great fodder. I avoid writing about things that don't thrill me. People. places and things... and yes, sex. LOL.


Chase has a game in 15 minutes.

Gotta go... gotta BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment