Thursday, March 17, 2016

"CLEVER & CREATIVE" That's me!

In this world of make believe you better believe you are not dying on the vine. Being creative necessitates putting on your thinking cap. If you don't you are dying on the vine. I am amazed at what I see in some people. I won't get into the details as I try to respect my fellow man. At the same time looking out for old number one is tantamount.


I just mailed a package/letter to London. Five bucks, not cheap. But the content of my approval included a photo of my blog and the invitation to use "BLOG" in their advertising  campaigns. All I asked for was credit of my blog. What can I lose? I think in time my vanity plate will bring me recognition and benefits.


I did a dose in the March sunshine. How nice. Gradually we are getting some rays. You'll never believe how strong and intense the rays were in Vietnam during the war. I worked on a tan  big time.


As far as being clever goes, I will close this blog to make my point! Dah..




No comments:

Post a Comment