Thursday, March 3, 2016

DEBATE COLLOQUY

The Detroit diatribe of The Donald and the other three candidates is enough to make me sick to my stomach. Can you believe the yelling and screaming going on? Character assassinations and possible lies flooded The Fox Theater. There seems to be so much of nothing. Where are we going with all this poppycock?


I am glad Donald Trump mentioned the phenomenal imbalances in Trade. His mention of "Vietnam" rings true to yesterday's blog.


What's going to happen with Mr. Trump? Just how thick is his skin? What about Rubio's hide or the Texan or Ohio governor? "I did this, I did that, look at me." Bullshit! I think the infighting could get nastier. That's who I refuse to waste my time being held captive to hollow infomercials. The only winners are the television stations and ad producers.


Tomorrow I head for Rhode Island to the Museum of Commerce.. the French-Canadian heritage and to visit with some antique dealer friends. It will be Friday.. my favorite day of the work week.
'Thy day is done.. thy fame is not won, not yet.'




It is proving to be a very good week. Thanks for reading my blogs. Be sure to tell your friends.
Good stuff that blogging. I work at it.











No comments:

Post a Comment