Friday, March 11, 2016

WHERE WERE YOU IN 1968, MR. DONALD J. TRUMP?

Where were you in the Summer of 1968, Mr. Trump? I had just returned from a year's service to my Country in Vietnam to find a civil war of sorts right here in America. America had fallen apart at the seams and the city of Chicago, then, was the war zone in the makings tonight. The Trump campaign decided to cancels Donald Trump's get together.


In watching CNN and CNBC just now it is obvious replays of punks punching punks prevails. Yelling and screaming from the mob fighting the cops in checkered hats. Amazing. Is this ongoing activity going to sink the Trump ship? CAn The Donald quell things? Big, big, big  crowds  can spell mob rule & trouble.


This has to be a concern for the Trump campaign and all police across the Land. If it were October it would be one thing but it's only March and march madness is rearing its ugly head. Trump's tenor has been caustic from the beginning. Some people are not like The Donald. does Trump have venom is his speech? I am afraid so at times. How often does Donald Trump smile?


Several weeks ago a farmer friend, a Southern Baptist, said to me as I shoved off for New Hampshire.."tell Trump to tone it down." This isn't Trump's style and I am not so sure many bloggers are alive who recall 1968 as I do! What is the resolve to it all? The Trump locomotive may not have any brakes. To insure domestic tranquility are precious words as are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. I only wish I had a magic wand!









2 comments: