Tuesday, March 8, 2016

IS DONALD J. TRUMP MADE IN CHINA?

I once knew a reporter by the name of Nancy Lowe Gray. She was my friend and enjoyed my auctioneering style. Nancy was a happy lady from Clinton. One day Nancy exhorted: "There's nothing wrong with being Made in Japan, Bob. I WAS!" LOL. That comment is about as funny as it gets.


Not so funny is all of Trump's crap being Made in China and elsewhere! What the hell gives?


I have recommended it before, and I repeat, "HUMANITY FROM SPACE" is a revelation of our times revealing trade wars. Just ask Mile Lee. I am the librarian, Mike, and your PBS is over due! Just leave it in my breezeway, Michael!


Trading in this world is nothing new. Traditionally, men have love trading from Wall Street to Main Street. Everybody is chasing the Almighty Dollar.It's sickening.






For now, that's it. " A SOUND MAN IS GOOD AT SALVAGE, AT SEEING NOTHING IS LOST.
"


Americans need a good mental shampoo!

















MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!

1 comment: