Wednesday, March 14, 2018

THE PHENOMONAL REACH OF FACEBOOK!

I LIKE IT.. I LIKE IT as it IS THE 2018 VERSION OF FREEDOM OF THE PRESS! You show the world you talents.. but "keep it clean!" "Boys and Girls! Profanity is crippling and turns people off   INCLUDING ME! Got It?



 I have been blogging for 11 years without collecting a dime. My reach is Global. First, Telegram.com with 5,000  blog entries, then Trip Advisor BobbyP 009 with 150,000 visits.."Adventure Man" on the web , now my quest for fame and fortune is real.. Why not! ?




I remember the words of my Godfather:" Bobby, I am going to be dead a long time." Such wisdom! Lucien Grondin was a Janitor at NB Savings, a 4th grade education, and at his wake , My Aunt Olida said "Everybody loved him!"




He had Patchets Disease and lost an arm to amputation! He still lived!! He was my inspiration hailing from Berlin, NH one of 14 siblings. and even visited me atop Mt. Wahington, NH Hotel were I was assistant cook for a month. Then I returned to Frank Cooke! Yes Virginia.. the is a Santa Claus.


Such a legacy is hard to beat.


"Overtime... anytime!"


Friends.


Bob Potvin
Forward March.
April Fools in 17 days.
Spring IS around the corner..but what corner? Bye bye.

Pas Moi!


No comments:

Post a Comment