Wednesday, March 14, 2018

MY "IDES OF MARCH" COMING UP!

It's the middle of March 2018... so "Forward March!.. Lets's GO!




"Me and MAMA!" Rita Ida. C. 1990


When asking her what I was good at she replied:  "Writing!" In 1958, as a Sophomore at North Brookfield High,   Miss "Helen "Biddy" Burke gave me a big  RED F  IN TYPING!!! I had succeeded in elevating her High Bood Pressure higher. Yes, I was a DISTURBING ELEMENT......  'ok google!!!


In my Senior I angered Miss Ruby A O'Coin to the point of her marching me down to "Leach's Office!" I was "rude and insolent" when I related "You never give anybody a break!" It was the last period before Thanksgiving break.1959.. in a Study Hall.


"Old   MARTIN  D. said " Bobby.. why? You know how she is!" At Graduation I received the Good Citizenship Award and the BOYS STATE award. Yep.

Dedicated to "Biddy Burke" the red-haired teacher with a blue Studebaker from MA.





Dr. Grace's Jeep.. in background  'Louis & Linda!"with wife Linda; Johnson's Cesna!"





No comments:

Post a Comment