Saturday, March 24, 2018

OPERATION SADNESS 999

Today has been full and filling!  My travels weren't but most revealing. I try to listen to the common man and women Not good. Aging can be one of endurance!  when I was selling memberships for BJs in Auburn Gram said "There's no endurance like the man who sells insurance!"

In the bumps in my life I found only two names..Rev. Norman Vincent Peale and Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Today we all have choices: Age gracefully or in disgrace! Frank said more than once " It is better to wear out than rust out!  Further, how is your attitude towards things? Bob Potvin tries employing what I preach. At Aetna they had a program: GET OUT YOUR ANTIQUES. This acronym was "Goya. Another way of saying it was GET OFF YOUR ASS!

I delight in getting out my antiques. "Lean and mean" Bob Potvin. too many folks are saying "I'm going to leave a MESS for my kids. OK GOOGLE. You don't know what I KNOW. My recent observations reveal "Living Estates" are full of CRAP.Lifecycles are NOT as they were for centuries. We live longer, some of us are fatter, attitudes can be found in the North Brookfield Dump along with the trash.

In cleaning out homes in Worcester, Hampden and Hampshire Counties I learned a lot. One time I even found $600.00 under a carpet-runner in a stairway. I returned it to Atty. Jim Nolen of Ware, Mass. I have found diamond rings and a lot of trash. Today it will not take one dumpster but at least two. Nice. Huh? Not really.

Mother-RITA "SOLD" AND LIVED UNTIL AT LEAST 92! Nicer.
I visited a clock shop today and sold a brass clock. How much did I get? TEN BUCKS. People will die... I thought  and People will buy. Not so! 
"THE HONEYMOON "IS OVER  for sure. MANY HOMES HAVE AN OVER ABUNDANCE OF EVERYTHING including Greed and Hate... and you wonder why we have WARS!?
 
Today I was loaned a copy of by a fellow French-Canadian American entitled
BRITAIN'S HOMAGE TO 28,000 AMERICAN DEAD PUBLISHED IN LONDON BY The Times.Unbelieveable.THE MANY ILLUSTRATION, MOSTLY PHOTOGRAPHS, ARE DREDULOUS. The book is mint.
 
I just don't like the concept of WAR. Students  of WARS miss the point! I myself have a good idea but won't reveal  my revelation now.
 
In other news I came upon the ATV accident at the Intersection of 9 & 67. UNBELIEVABLE. I spoke to two witnesses who saw a streak of red lightening as if Evel Knievel came to West Brookfield. The bearded operator "Pooned" the corrugated guardrail and went for a loop down a banking. I talked to the man who witnessed the accident "I ran down the steep cliff to his body. Still breathing. His wife called 911 AND THE RESPONCE WAS TERRIFIC. KUDOS to the West Brookfield EMT Squad and Police from W.B., Brookfield,Warren and beyoud.
 
Twice in less than a week I have witnessed the fantastic dedication of all public servants. I am sure the media will cover this event.
 
By the way, Evel Knievel, portrayed by George Hamilton in a DVD! Mother Rita said to me "He got a deferment because of his "thrice-divorced mother." It's another revelation of how the DRAFT DODGERS   OF THE Vietnam WAR killed our Patriotism. Just look at we have today in society.
 
Millennials have no sense of U.S. History. Many parents have no sense of a good way to raise kids: DISCIPLINE! I abhor our Decadent Digital Society!
 
For now, that's it. The Lonely Old, The Homeless, ae looked down as drega in our society.
 

WRONG. Goya!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CITIZRN BLOGGER
 




No comments:

Post a Comment