Monday, March 5, 2018

MY SOMEWHAT DIFFICULT MONDAY IN MARCH

I was unaware of the forthcoming Nor'easter until watching Pete on his 4:00Pm forecast. Prior to that I viewed the massive coastal damages in my old town of Scituate. Amazing. Million dollar ocean front properties are falling left and right. I saw first hand of the massive losses after the Blizzard of 1978. Beautiful homes are gone with the wind( and salty ocean waters and breakers.) Pegotty Beach was in shambles.


My credit card balances are coming in with destructive rates of interest. Gotta investigate my options!


I did nominal food shopping at Hannaford NB.Kevin-The-Butcher advises Chuck Eye steak is a "quick seller." I snagged the last package left over from the weekend. Kevin advises "the best time to find Chuck Eye is on a Saturday. This cut of steak is the BEST and cheap


By afternoon I needed some GERITOL. I had "tired blood" and was forced to take a deep, soothing tub of hot water and White vinegar. I have the itches and have changed soap to IVORY and yes, it still floats. LOL.


My $20 a day cash allowance is working. Remember, money is like JELLO and I find I like green the best. Don't we all.


Thirty degrees above at 20:00 hours. Damn weathermen. Time for me to escape in YOUTUBE. Jackie O of course!


Another sleigh ride...



Visit the Quaboag Book Shop  WB
-Wed-Sun. 10-6



Jackie O liked Byron!








No comments:

Post a Comment