Monday, March 12, 2018

LAST NIGHT I HAD AN INCREDIBLE DREAM!

In my early morning of sleep I had an incredible dream! I dreamt of speaking to a room full of Bob Potvin USS Senate volunteers. It was amazing. I dreamt I was  talking about my plans and even recall a question from Brian Waz. Then I was about to quote the words of  my Uncle Albert who was a small arms instructor training in Panama for 3 years WWII


Albert was my mother's older brother born 100 years ago in North Brookfield's "Little Canada." In my returning from 12 months and 12 days of military service in the Vietnam War as a medic, the Potvin family celebrated in my parent's walk-in basement. It was my reward. Everybody was so happy and yes, many got  inebriated!


Uncle Albert was one tough dude. My party turned sour when Gerald D. Reilly, my future best man, locked horns with Albert. Vietnam had gone from "The Battle of the Green Berets" to hell in a hand-basket. As the evening progressed my war got worse. It looked like fisticuffs was going to happen between the two. It didn't.


I was caught in the middle. Then Albert delivered his "knockout punch:" I WAS A PROFESSIONAL SOLDIER!"


Well, I am your professional candidate. President Jimmy Carter said "The Sad duty of politics is to establish justice in a sinful world." Today in Washington there are over 17,000 registered Lobbyists! Not to worry. All I must do if elected to Congress is :TO BE MYSELF!


Campaigning, I too will be a professional soldier and I need your help. 10,000 certified signatures sounds like a lot.. but it isn't. I embrace all voters to help me get on the November Ballot by signing my papers. By breaking down our challenge I am dividing 10,000 signatures to 1,000 signatures  mainly from the four Brookfields, Spencer, Ware, New Braintree, Oakham and Barre initially
. Ten times a thousand is 10,000. Voila.


You must know a "Congressional Staff can help citizens navigate the "grinding bureaucracy" as it is today. Social Security benefits and the VA come to mind. My "knowing how to get to the printer" will give me the necessary aplomb. I, too, will be able to help you...


In building my campaign strategy I am seeking volunteers. I will need an IT Guru. I have a ton of pictures and documents covering my 75.6 years on Planet Earth. A good "Power Point" production will aid me. Can you help?


Other campaign needs will follow but first things first. Today I head west to Springfield, Holyoke and Northampton. Details will follow tonight.


Looks like the "calm before the storm." PPPPP  Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance!


Sincerely


BOB POTVIN


508-867-3360 Anytime



No comments:

Post a Comment