Sunday, March 11, 2018

"MAKE NO LITTLE PLANS; UP AT 4:00!"

"Make no little plans as there is nothing in them to stir men'' souls!"

I first heard this 41 years ago when I won a cassette program from Jay Brown who was teaching a night program at Windsor ,CT High School." Adventures in Attitudes" transformed my life as I had "bitten the bullet of Aetna as a claim training administer. I set myself free using the Johnny Paycheck method: "Take this job and shove it!" LOL. Without any notice I told Ed Higgison, director of training "Yesterday was my last day!" "WOW" is how he reacted. But that is 41 years ago.


Then one time I asked mentor Frank Cooke what was his "secret of success?' He exclaimed "UP AT 4." Today, I seized Spring on a planned mission I embark: I have taken out Nomination Papers for the United States Senate! Yes, my journey of obtaining 10,000 registered voter signatures has begun. Can you help? I embrace the entire Commonwealth of Massachusetts in all 351 Cities and Towns. Certified signatures must be submitted to local officials and submitted to the Secretary of the Commonwealth no later than August 28th 2018.


I am off and running.. I welcome you to join my bandwagon! As your Independent candidate for the United States Senate in Washington. Each of the United States have 2 senators  for the Federal level.


My journey has begun in earnest. "I have miles to go before I sleep." R. Frost.


You must remember I took out Papers for my bid for a Congressional seat in the First District in 2000 as an Independent. Today, "I know how to get to the printer!" The Commonwealth of Massachusetts is "pregnant with history and I love U.S. History! So now I fire up my HP 8600 and begin printing. Thanks and wish me well!


Sincerely,


Robert Louis Potvin
Age 75.6.. excellent health and raring to Run, run, run!
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime













Bob Potvin wearing his signature campaign hat - a Derby












No comments:

Post a Comment