Sunday, March 18, 2018

A NEW IDEA: HAVING SALVATION ARMY AUCTIONS ACROSS THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS!

A NEW IDEA! HAVING SALVATION ARMY AUCTIONS ACROSS THE STATE!


Each Saturday & Sunday I believe by having benefit auctions for the benefit of the "Army".. first in Hadley..then Spencer and beyond.. As an auctioneer .. experienced since 1974 at St. Mary of the Harbor I sold for Fathers Deacon, Connolly, and McLennon in their annual June event. I raised "thousands! Danny Sheehan was my photographer. Danny worked for the Boston Globe!

My Rotary International article in June of 1992 can be found on-line with photos of Josh, Ben, Maureen and myself. Check it out!

I think Massachusetts charities are ready for FUND RAISERS!  NO CHARGE! Read my story but don't "READ MY LIPS!"..G.H.W.BUSH! # 42 POTS.( President of the United States.)

I am drafting my "All Volunteer Cashiers, Clerks, Runners and Bidders." No Buyers Premium, No Kidding!



























 Are you a 501C? corporation My services are for free!

 My  credentials:

NBHS 1960 Boys State Delegate..Good Citizenship Award.
Worcester Junior College 1962.. Lost election by 10 points in my run for Treasurer. I learned early "some engineer-types just don't VOTE! Nun!

Missouri Auction School KCMO 1981, IU V=CAI Designation 1988

Saint Louis University - Saint Louis, MO  B.S. Degree ( by design!) LOL
Elected to the Griesedick Hall Dorm Council..1964
Shook LBJ'S Hand on Feb 14,1964 and have a Press Photo showing it!
"Mr. President..May I have your handkerchief as a souvenir?"
 The Tall Texan replied "NO, Son, I may need it later on!" LOL
Did a 7,000 mailing for E.V.Shields, Book Store Manager at SLU in my Dorm room. Singlehandedly  I October! Earned $300.00 for my efforts.

Aetna hired me on March 1, 1965. Casualty Claim adjuster In-Training!

Uncle Sam "Hired me" on May 13, 1966 along with John. B. O'Sullivan!
Fort Knox bound!

One year of being a "trader" on the streets of Vung, Tau in a gift shop run by "HE" a Vietnamese merchant.
ETS & Deros  Feb 14, 1968  HONORABLE DISCHARGE.( NO good conduct medal!: FTA.... fun, Travel and Adventure! LOL.

 Freedom from Aetna, Feb, 1977. Founded my own antique business "Blair House Antiques  yellow house( curtains) Route 9.

Silver Coin and Gold Redemption 1979---to the present moment. BIG BUCKS and HONEST!

Social Security Income $1,420   A MONTH..Aetna...LOL..$230/month.
Credit Card Debt, but of course. I too need a Government Job!  Can you help.

So LETS GO with some Auctions for "The Army!

DO I PASS YOUR "SNIFF TEST. I hope so.


YOUR OLD COLONEL WITH A LOT OF SPUNK!








No comments:

Post a Comment