Thursday, March 22, 2018

THE HOMELESS OF AMHERST, MASS 2018

If you are reading this blog entry may I submit you take a damn good look into your souls!. The media has churned this social malady on being homeless. The fires are growing and I am doing something about it!

Homelessness is taking a MUCH BIGGER RAP than most of you realize. Please know they are not CRAZY; they are without a home, godamit!

On my way to Salvation Army - Hadley - I noticed 2 figures holding signs. OK, I made a A-U-Turn and parked my Honda who turned 232,000 miles today. As I got closer to this 30+ something lady ( Samantha Nevins) who, happens to be black and , I was impressed by her fair skin and beautiful facial features. She was bundled up leaning on a sleeping bag. Her apparent mate sported a beard...William Jackson. Both admitted to "sleeping in the woods" roughing it FOR TWO YEARS! Not right. Both are the sign of health. You need MENTAL SHAMPOOS..not the homeless

I was totally comfortable chatting for 10-20 minutes with this duo.

To be homeless in Amherst! Wait a minute. Five Colleges? I really wonder what is taught in Sociology? Shouldn't  be, my fellow Americans.

Are we headed for Hell in a Handbasket? YES!

My new friends were presented with a hand-made colored afghan my mom crocheted 3 decades ago. Mother Rita worked on "Warm Up America." Now, I submit  the call of the Homeless be 'Please wake up America. The reason I gave the afghan away was because I was tripping on it! DANGER OF FALLING at AGE 75.7.

I listen and I learn.

Yesterday, one Russell F.Gallagher, Homeless in Worcester, beseeched  me as I was leaving the American Antiquarian  Society on Salisbury at Park Ave. This homeless man is 70 and states "I pay $125 a week to sleep on someone's couch. This bullshit of Homelessness will be my primary theme once I receive 10,000 Signatues on my Nomination papers for Congress ( Aka U. S. Senate - Massachusetts) and don't you forget it. In the meantime I offered his $2 and he saw my wallet and said 'can you give me $20? He even gave me an old Driver's License. Russell Gallagher passed my sniff test!.

Next, I checked on John B. O'Sullivan in Springfield. I banged on his 1st floor home door 5 times thinking "Johnny O"
may not be home. Finally "O'Sullivan" retorted "Robert L You saved my life!' Paperwork reveals he may have experienced a small stroke. Given his "bad habits" it is plausible he did.

We then went to the nearby STOP AND SHOP.. 3 - 4  times bigger than Hannafords.NB. This market is "very high traffic and will be exploited for me in my 10,000 Signature campaign. It is absolutely absurd to think poor folks must endure the insensitivity of Corporate America, Churches, Civic Organizations virtually ignoring the cry. Lip service comes from the Pope as I see it. I don't like it!

In 2003 I went to the pastor at Sacred Heart Church, Wrest Brookfield asking for help. "I don't have any money."
 I hit him in the nuts by saying:

"YOU DON'T PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH!"


After having raised tens of thousands for Rev. Henry Donahue, a good guy, I got my reward: 'S-H-I-T'. Well, the name's Tucker not Sucker. You wonder why I'm a "Catholic-Lite today!
We are surrounded by extreme wealth and extreme gluttony. AMERICA HAS NO "GUARDRAILS" TODAY, what-so-ever!

Tommorow I will travel to Boston and Worcester to the Shelters for Veterans AND I will embrace the mostly male vets seeking their help in obtaining my goal of 10,001 Certified Signatures.

My campaign of STEALTH is working. I travel incognito, anywhere and everywhere. Think I have the persuasion necessary to reveal the GUILT and GREED of the Indifferent Bay-staters in their BMWs and abject ignorance.

ENOUGH!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
YOUR CANDIDATE IN NEED.. BUT NOT OF GREED AND DECEIPT!

NO DONTIONS, NO INTERVIEWS, NO SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS until Robert Louis Potvin (R) appears on the Ballot. I AM READY.

Thank You!














 

No comments:

Post a Comment