Sunday, March 4, 2018

SURPRISE, SUPRISE..IT'S SNOWING IN THE BROOKFIELDS..THE GROUND IS WHITE!

I guess I had dozed off while watching more political stuff. I seemed to be cold. Maybe I didn't eat enough supper? I don't snack much, you know. Earlier, my conversation with SonBen in Belmont Carolina was warming. Ben spoke of Spring! Green grass and flowering of shrubs are at hand. Why snow?


Solar radiation keeps the pavements warmer than the air..31 degrees as I scribe. Good snowball weather. I'' make them..you can throw them. LOL.
Yes, I have a spring fever but not the kind that gets my blood rushing.


Daylight Savings in a week will enhance our quest for Spring.Maybe I should move to Spring Street from Winter Street? Yes, we have Summer Street in the Brookfields but no Fall that I can think of.


So much for Winter! Damn!!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Today a Cold-blooded duffer
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime
Historic Salem Cross Inn  W>B.

No comments:

Post a Comment