Friday, March 9, 2018

MY VERY BUSY AND EXCITING DAY IN BOSTON!

I shot into Boston in my black Honda Accord as I am on a mission. My business was very, very important however I will not "leak" anything yet. I did travel one Ashburton Place, by way of a Yellow cab.Picked up some " yellow papers", spoke to some very nice people along the way, then went to the State House on Beacon Hill. Took my cab too and fro "keep the change". Gained insights into their livelihood. Interesting.


Before that I exited in Cambridge for Storrow Drive. My "Mission " friends are real: THEY ARE HOMELESS!.  I know these men as I always make a donation for their cause. Sad thing is, all the BMWs drivers are impatient,  and totally insensitive to these men's needs: dignity and survival.  I encourage them and today I upped my donation to a $5 bill. How are your attitudes towards the folks that need help?


I stopped at Senator Anne Gobi's office then onto Rep. Berthiaume's. Left messages in both places. Then to the bookstore in the State House and purchased a map of the Commonwealth for $3.00 revealing all 361 Towns and Cities which I have pinned on my offices blue plaster walls.


Before I continue I must I was shocked to find something at my back door "Bambi" left five little"Deer Drops!" I will not touch them until, the grandchildren see them. Education al, you know. This shows me human nature has no clue what goes on the dark. Wood-Pussies are my greatest fear with their noisome warning Skunks!. One bit the dust earlier this year when  Bill Mansfield came to my rescue. Phew!!


I arranged a cold call at Yawkey 9E looking for Doctor Dey, my friend and medical advisor. Phlebotomist , Lin, drew my blood.. painless! I go back to Mass General on Wednesday for

POTVIN UNIVERSITY!

Mass General in the Spring!

Young Stevens and me.


My friends.

NOW! I say please!






Flagadellic Bob


Nice smells!


HOW TO LIVE MUCH LONGER



And yes, God Bless America
a visit making sure all counts are cop esthetic within the ranges as I must monitor my counts. Then to Doctor Greenberg's office for a lithium prescription renewal at Hannaford NB.


Next stop was in Natick. My esteemed college friend, PVP, who sports a full head of white hair. Rita , Paul's wife didn't recognize me after all these years. Paul is sapient in the ways of "political machinery." We chatted and listened to close to an hour! Thanks Paul!


My gps allows me to traverse the Commonwealth's  highways almost blindfolded.. but not quite. People seem to be oblivious to the 65mph speed limit on the Pike. Amazing. I clocked myself over 80mph to and fro Beantown even going with the flow.


While leaving Mass General, a man driving a spiffy Land Rover to kill for. "Where are you parked? Leaving? I said "good" can you give me a ride? Yep. This man is dealing with a full house.. new Land Rover and a supreme Vanity plate #422. Nice. Mr. Rogers, thanks for the lift and the chance to admire your wheels and make your acquaintance.


And so it went....a total success. Mission accomplished.


Winter hangs on. Josh related "it's snowing" when I returned his call upon leaving The Hub City.


Very truly yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360







No comments:

Post a Comment