Sunday, March 18, 2018

BOY, AM N INCENSED THE WAY MY FRIEND DOUG ASPINAL WAS TREATED AT THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATIONIN LEEDS, MASS RECENTLY!

Hold on, arrogant, insensitive, Government workers! I'm enraged! If a Government worker called me FATSO I would blow the whistle. My friend Dougie is 100% disabled. A year ago I re-introduced him in the VA's MOVE PROGRAM. My successes saw me drop from 214 lbs  to today's weigh  I weigh-in at 183 lbs.!


Dougie has lost 18 pounds. Great! He says "the room in Worcester  in the MOVE Program with Sue Burchman is full." This is a positive bellwether for Vietnam Veterans.!" I say " Don't fool with me because I fool back!"

For the Veterans who served in Vietnam 50 years ago, the arrogance and dissention continues. Maybe we should hire apolitical RNs, MDs and any other who have compassion, understanding and love instead of expounding pejorative put-downs.

 A ywR go I had a similar experience I on Lincoln St. Worcester AT THE VA.  hER UNKEMPT OFFICE REVEALED used Lotter Scratch tickets on the table and a VA logo leaning on the upper shelf of the bookcase. That wasn't the end of it.. but for now I zip my mouth.

Today's U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs inn awry. there ARE GOOD FACILITIES LIKE White River Junction, VT. When "O'Sullivan and I took BAsic Training at Fort Knox in '66 we learned to respect our FLAG, RESPECT OUR INSTRUCTION AND RESPECT OURSELVES! THE DRAFT DODGERS seemingly clung to Momm's apron strings. That's why today, some still hang their "Head in Shame."I even fielded a government worker on Beacon Hill say to me "I still feel guilty 50 years later." I can read in the countenances in their faces!

Mention being a Vietnam Veteran and non-conscripts and yes, ever Those Who Served are not "Professional Soldiers as Uncle Albert was. This up coming Election will be those like the Clintons vs us.

More to come!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN E-5
"SOLDIER OF THE MONTH" AND YOU DON'T FORGET IT!
BOX 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

508-867-3360 Anytime
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Your best  bet is not to spit on us and not to be the Liar Joseph Ellis at Mount Holyoke College in South Hadley, Mass where John O'Sullivan and I was on Friday. IF MILLENNIALS ARE NOT TAUGHT THE TRUTH
about Vietnam we'll never know.
 
And the truth is the U.S. Government and IMF and World Bank delighted in seeing us creations get killed and sprayed and maimed with Agent Orange. 
 
THE GREATEST BOOK OUT THERECAME OUT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO ENTITLED MCNAMARAS FOLLY" by Hamilton GREGORY!
 
It only makes sense today the poor and downtrodden and Low IQ's types "BORE ARMS." I WAS ONE LUCKY VIETNAM SOLDIER  with a GT Score of 131, Soldier of the Month,  and a REGISTERED MASSACHUSETTS SOLDIER WHO IS RUNNING FOR THE U.S. SENATE in The Commonwealth of Massachusetts  as a Republican! 10,000 signatures. I am my own man, embolden to absolutely no one  and will be happy to travel to you Towns and Cities with Nomination papers for you to
"BOBBY THE OLD GEEK at 75."
 
LETS' GO! My campaign is on!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment