Wednesday, March 7, 2018

IN ANTICIPATION OR ANGST STORM QUINN HAS ARRIVED INB THE BROOKFIELDS!

We have absolutely no idea of what's to come on this FIRST March Wednesday, 2018. Frankly I have detached my meteorological emotions and will listen to the coming rhapsody and furor of Mother Nature. Now we are experiencing her wrath  in the next twenty-four hours.


Sand and salt and chemicals and shovels and snow blowers and plows and Gale force winds will be the rule. Hunker down, folks.


This first inning of Quinn has been subtle. The flakes of snow are few as commuter traffic buzzes by my abode as if everyone is in a hurry going nowhere. I am content in my mini-museum of curiosity. Let it snow.
Son Ben at Longnook  Cape Cod

A view of us from the Moon
Yep..like our first B& W Television c. 1952 from R.T. Quigley Hardware NB..Used!
March Madness
Free Sleigh rides at Salem Cross Inn this Sunday!
C'est moi

Long View Recording Studio NB

Boy, is she singing..LA LA LA
My Motto
For lunch...Want to join me?
No zephyr in his message



Your Blogger fit and trim at age 75.6 years

 Let's go


Oh really?


The weather test will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment