Tuesday, March 13, 2018

MY 3:15 AM WEATHER OBSERVATION FROM 'BROOKFIELD'

Having slept 4 hours and visiting my "BP Station," the voiding of my bladder was a success! As I look across the street to GREMARCO their illuminated street light reveals it has begun snowing! A very light snow reveals the worst weather of March 13, 2018 is at hand. Not good.


At 31 degrees above zero outside and 72 in, the sizes of the snowflakes are a big as  newly hatched egg: medium. The water content seems high as I return to my dreams. ZZZ..


Sleepy Bob


7:00 AM Storm Update:


Heavy wet snow, winds from the Northeast (Pizza) direction..


PREPARE FOR THE WORST.


11:10 AM..


Just got back from my junket to the Laundromat. I learned a lot about a lot of things just now. I also made a TTD List to keep me well organized in my Run for Congess as a U.S. Senator for the Commonwealth!


Weather wise, the conditions are both "poetic" as well as deplorable. ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN:


This male got through! My Rhonda Honda carried me well. With a shovel and a big box of sand & salt obtained from the Town sand ple I moved forward in reverse! LOL.


Driving too fast for conditions will prove to be the # 1 cause for fender benders so SLOW DOWN; I did and traveled 10 miles without a hitch. Why, because I accepted the challenge of my "Getting to the Printer!"
One very important thing learned is my car has a brain. If the road surfaces are slick with slushy snow. Caveat The Driver Beware. Creeep or perish!


My shovel and sand combination allowed me to make it back to my 2 car garage safely. Why? Because I have vast experiences in getting stuck in the sands of Australia, Cape Cod and Mississippi Mud! In all three cases I learned to free myself... On the Cape I powered a Power Wagon fitted with AIRPLANE tires. I had to lower the tire pressure to 10bs. In Australia and East Saint Louis, IL, "Tencza" and I found some diftwood to place under the rear tires f the AmphiCar I was driving. Want snow tires? See George Poleschak - My best snow tires ever were studded by George. It was like driving a Sherman Tank!


Slow it down and track up! Richard B. Johnson had a magnificent yellow Hummer and drove it 300,000 miles! Not once did Richard and I get stuck aw we met the challenges of 'Brookfield' and Coy Hill!


5:00 PM Conditions Still snowing. Moderate winds.. 29 degrees.

LBJ in his Amphicar!

Cadillac Allante.. My Sherman Tank!

Ben and Dad on the Cape Cod Canal. Note bridge in back!



The Dunes I traveled across CCNS


Bob Potvin.."Right On"












Sleigh Rides this Sunday  SALEM CROSS INN "Brookfield, MA"



No comments:

Post a Comment