Thursday, March 1, 2018

AN EPOCH NOR'EASTER IS HEADING THIS WAY: THE BROOKFIELDS

So, here we go. A significant storm. Poetry or music just will not do justice it justice to the coming attraction. The scary thing is POWER OUTRAGES as electricity is like ether and oxygen.... and I, as an antique dealer don't even own a kerosene lamp.. never mind a Coleman lantern. Yow.


When you think of it, our homes always weather the storms of life.. both literally and figuratively.


Chase Robert has a B-Ball game at 6:00 PM at the W.B.E.S. I'm going. No cabin fever for me. It's Top Ramen Chicken Flavor Noodle Soup for supper. I feel fat tonight as I've gained one pound... that's why I weigh myself twice a day. A.M..P.M..


The best weatherman on Planet Earth is NBC-10 Boston's Pete Bouchard. Kinda like a Don Kent, Jr.  So be it.


YOUR WEST BROOKFIELD WEATHER WATCHER....


BOBBING BLOGGER BOB POTVIN




THE ETRUSCO - SCITUATE HARBOUR  GROUNDED 1956

No comments:

Post a Comment