Sunday, March 11, 2018

GAME OVER..FOXWOODS SETON HALL IS IN!

My Sunday was long and my short nap rejuvenated my spirit so here I go, part two.


Just love Daylight Savings Time!  Right now at 6:56 pm EDT the  sun has set. Scattered clouds and2 degrees above freezing. Son Ben just called from Belmont relating the weather is "shitty." Are we headed for another bout of winter weather? It's official 3rd winter storm in ten days. As mentioned March of 1956 was amazing! The drifts wee so high on Fullam Hill Road, NB. were high enough for me to reach the telegraph wires overhead!


Today the trip to the "Indians" was perfect. Route #169 from Southbridge into Pomfret is like a script in the movies. No traffic and the snow line retreated to the grass line by the time we arrived at Mohegan Sun; bare ground.


I've concluded gambling like running for Congress takes a lot of mettle (courage).."vigor  & strength or spirit. "Johnson" got a crisp $50 bill and  went ahead to $500 with the "company's  cash. Two hours later in working of a $25 machine, the damned thing jammed and we had to wait 45 minutes for it to be resolved. Not good.


He ended the day with a -Deficit. My "stipend" was a paltry $30.00.LOL


My "Media" kits are almost prepared for an initial mailing tomorrow at 01506 or 01585. I have prepared 25 white business envelopes for the television stations in Mass. My endeavor early this morning allowed me to "get the presses running. My HP8600 is awesome. I went thru a ream of high quality paper without a jam.


Running for any office is about promotion as I have learned. 10,000 signatures may sound like a lot yet if I break things down it will happen one day at a time.


All systems say  GO.


Very truly yours,


Robert Louis Potvin
Independent Candidate for U.S. Senate ..Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

RLP



Right On, "Uncle Sam"







No comments:

Post a Comment