Tuesday, March 20, 2018

BLOG = THE BROOKFIELDS AND BOB POTIVIN LOVE OLD GLORY!

My Massachusetts BLOG Vanity Plate has meaning an purpose. I obtained this beauty two years ago simply by asking for it! It had escaped every politician, every millennial and every geek. Simple.. "I know how to get to the printer of life."

Back in 1958 when the "E Series of black metal plates were born. Prior to that, the "K" Series were born in the Bay State. Dad had taught me all about the prestige of having a "five digit entity on his Merry Oldsmobile. Dad recounted d his father having ...666. Son Josh flipped out when I was attempting to obtain a slower number on a Mas. Veteran's Plate with  Old Glory. Her message is clear: THE SPIRIT OF AMERICA and we truly are...

The Historic Bay State, Brockton, Boston. the Berkshires.. all 351 cities and towns of the Commonwealth are a shining example of the embodiment of The Thirteen Colonies. Every where I have traveled.." My Country Tis To Thee.. sweet land of Liberty ,of thee I sing.!

Today I ask "Has our Patriotism died in  Massachusetts? I think not.


Traveling around I notice the historic postures varying from town to town. The massive brick factories reveal much. The WASP money and education  thwarted the climb of later immigrants. My French Canadian American background tells all: SHOES!

Big families of small fry labored for a lifetime. Our rewards for hard work:more hard work! Dr. Dwight "Bucky" Bramble of Mary Lane Hospital fame said auccinctly to me on many occasions. Dr. Bramble was wonderful. When I got my 1982 Mercedes 240-D from Wagner Motors in 1982 I invited "Bucky" to drive it! He was ebullient. As I recall he even bought silver bars from me. So did the 'Blonde Banker.'

But life should be more about silver and gold. I think it's time for Baystaters to reassess their lives by taking a good  "MENTAL SHAMP[OO" or two..as Rev. Norman Vincent Peale espoused time and time again.

As JACK CREEGAN once said to me:

"IT'S YOUR ATTITUDE NOT YOUR APTITUDE THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR ALTITUDE, BOB!"  Tis true!


We all must constantly tweek our little minds. 2018 will be terrific if we embrace the

 "THE PRESENT MOMENT." The here and now as Dr. Wayne Dyer gained fame and fortune with the book"

"YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES."


IT'S TIME TO GET ON WITH LIFE AND LIVING, "BOYS AND GIRLS!"

Need some help in obtaining 10,000 Signatures on my Nomination Papers for the United States Senator's post I'm Washigton, DC.

Thanks! 

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

508-867-3360 Anytime













 

No comments:

Post a Comment