Friday, March 2, 2018

CELEBRATING MY 11TH YEAR BLOGGING 2007-2018

THE DAILY MAKINGS
  • Boot up PC Insert password: Postage999
  • Click on Internet Explorer
  • Click on "BOB POTVIN BLOGGER"
  • Review hits since 7:00 PM last night (look for 100 hits or more)
  • Of recent times I work in total silence.Only "Bedroom Television."
  • I do not pollute my thought process with NEWS!
  • Then I go to "New Post" and insert my HEADLINE.
  • Rarely do I compose anything on paper ahead of time.
  • After writing I review. SPELL-CHECK aids me towards perfection
  • Usually, I hit enter to begin a new paragraph.
  • "MY BLOG IS ME!"
  • After composing I hit the picture box next to Link. I have a reasonably vast of digital photographs to choose from and try to fit pictures (with captions) to my story...
  • The WWW is so sophisticated I can see my where my audience comes from. Overwhelmingly USA. Ukarane 126, S. Korea 56, Portugal 29, Guam and postal inspector Dick Tracy, It also tells me 58% viewers read me on Mobile.. Chrome 24%, Safari 8%, etc. The I-Phone use represents more than 50% while Windows is 16% and I-Pad viewers such as Nancy D. is at 11%.
  • I can see every aspect of my new creation!...headline..pictures.. color copy features, etc.
  • Then I hit "PUBLISH" and voila.. my blog submission which goes around the world. How nice. I can refer to my pageview all time history of 138,521..last month 6,653, yesterday 168 and today so far..62. I monitor visits two or three times a day.
Historically the first blog appeared on 17 December, 1997. I feel I got in early. Blogging is a becoming. The more I compose the more adept I am in the blogging process.


You, my readers, can help me by referrals to family and friends... and THANK YOU! Time taken today to create my BLOG 45 minutes.

Our Senators - Brewer & Gobi
                                  



Sincerely,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BLOGGER EMERITUS
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



No comments:

Post a Comment