Sunday, March 18, 2018

HEY BIG AETNA..LET'S ERADICATE HOMELESSNESS IN THE USA!

The big shots in lofty towers including AETNA my former employer..ddo.h 3/1/1965 - Feb 7, 1977 (DOR) Date of Retirement LOL "Johnny Paycheck style"
LOL..

The "Rich people see things from the TOP; I see homeless on street corners panhandling across Massachusetts. Time to FESS UP!

I have a letter from Karen s. Lynch, President of Aetna dated May 10, 2016! Karen hails from WARE, MASS! OMG!

KAREN IS A HIGH ROLLER. You can check out her profile on Wikipedia.

Please post your feelings on Facebook. OK?

My paltry pension is about $ 237 a month. Factor in Inflation and I get crumbs.

Right!

''Aetna's mission is to build a healthier world, onw community ONE COMMUNITY AND ONE PERSON AT A TIME." Ya right!


Why don't you send Karen a note? Fax 860-273-4223 or lynchks@aetna.com

Snail mail: 151 Farmington Ave -RE1J

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
AETNA # 87493

No comments:

Post a Comment