Thursday, March 1, 2018

FLASH! 2-4 INCHES OF RAIN ACCORDING TO PETE BOUCHARD!

"Forewarned is forearmed!" Pete Bouchard, Boston TV Meteorologist is forecasting an exciting time for some of us "weather nuts." Others may have flooding basements. I'm lucky as all I have is a crawl space! LOL.


The winds are going to howl and may reach 70+ an hour! Today is considered "the calm before the storm." Right now it's a balmy 59 degrees f. We don't have to head for the hills as we live in the hills.


The event time seems to be tomorrow afternoon. Not good. I have everything except "hair." I don't want to think about my temporary roof covering of plastic.


So here we are...."Anticipation' as my friend Carly sang many moons ago at her home on Martha's Vineyard! It was a gibbous moon at that.


Red sky at night.. sailor take warning.


YOURS IN THE WEATHER..WHEATHER OR NOT!


Yours truly,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN


508-867-3360 Anytime
                                                     Scituate Harbour

No comments:

Post a Comment