Tuesday, October 18, 2016

WEDNESDAY : A HIT AND A SH.T.

Cornish, NH or BUST!


I owe it to myself to live life with abandon. To not live at this pace  can put me in the grave. I continue to be on a mission...to life with intensity with meaning and purpose. I'm feeling good after a shot ( in my left knee!") LOL


EDWARD M. KENNEDY COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER - WORCESTER


Dr. Barry Genna  "Chief Molar Man" The doctor removed the dental chip from my mandible and the chip on my shoulder. The tiny chip flet like the Grand Canyon with my tongue.I have the "souvenir" at my desk. Want it? 'Johnson"..you are up at bat!


This fantastic health center was discovered by me by my Late Buddy, Ronnie Stackow who boasted of getting a root canal and gold crown for not.


Then one day I heard on WBZ about the Monile Unit of EMP manned by a woman, Jamie,. the hygienist.. Man, a woman driver!


ALL OF YOUR DENTAL HEALTH NEEDS MAY BE MET WITH MASS HEALTH DENTAL.. AND OTHER INSURANCES. here's WHAT THEY OFFER:


1. Pediatrics
2. Dental Exams
3. Dental X-Xays..
4. Oral Health Education
5.Urgent Dental Care
6.Fillings
7. Root Canals
8 Extractions
9. Crowns
10. Mouth Guards.Guards


11. Partial & Full Dentures






Put your pride in your back pocket and make an appointment Dr. Barry Genna take care of all your families dental needs. 508-595 1115... 19 Tacoma St. ( Left on Lincoln near VA )
!


Call it what want...Old Potvin knows the drill.   "Open Wide."

 
 
 
 
 



Outpatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment