Tuesday, October 25, 2016

DENTURES: A SNAFFLE - BIT IN YOUR MOUTHS!

Dentures are necessary for many in our generation.There's no glamor in wearing "falsies"..either type. LOL.


I have had my choppers for almost a year when I had 9 teeth pulled at Mass General Dentistry.


Teeth have cosmetic values.Also, biting values, throwing a whistle, chewing some Bazooka Bubble Gum, or sinking your teeth into a Filet Mignon or a T-Bone. We are carnivorous animals.


I refuse to buy and alibis or procrastination. Admittedly, I hate dentists per-se but I love the results. Society will never tell you of your "dental appearance" with necrotic, decayed stubs. Repulsive if you ask me plus halitosis







.


A dirty, decaying mouth is an "OPEN DOOR" for cancer, infection and guaranteed surgery in your future. ands an earlier intervention of the  Grim Reaper!


In Vietnam I "arranged" for a friend by the name of "Slade" to get new plastic teeth. It worked. The dentist was pissed.  "One Per Customer."


Now that I have gotten to the  ROOT OF THE MATTER I WILL RIDE OFF ON MY PALIMONO HAVING PUT MY SNAFFLE BIT BACK IN MY MOUTH.lol
 
 

                                                    EQUESTRENNE  JACKIE


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful post with us. I enjoyed stopping by your blog recently for these excellents articles that you provide. Have a great rest of your week and can't wait for more.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete