Friday, October 28, 2016

GOT BAGGAGE? DUMP IT!

Your "baggage" can weigh you down. Dump it... let your unhappiness go down life's drain and get on with it. Feelings, circumstances and beliefs can be like a rock on your ankle only it is hurting you emotionally. I know as I have been there. guilt is stupid. Mu loving mother related to things she did as a thirty-something lady mon moons ago.
Our yesterdays are history. Keeping hope on the front burner and being aware of our present moments makes my old heart jump with joy!




At sunset Son Josh came in with the cutest little trick or treater. Dressed like Tony-the-Tiger seeing Evelyn has values in the millions. Why can't more of us live intensely as well as intently?




Please bring your baggage down to the station and kiss it goodbye? Affirm: I AM..I CAN AND I WILL. No slouching. Sit up straight!




No comments:

Post a Comment