Friday, October 21, 2016

HOW GENEROUS OR CHEAP ARE YOU REALLY?

Some 30 years ago I was in attendance of a Country Auction. The flamboyant auctioneer refused to acknowledge my bona fide bid on some silver cufflink watches. The auctioneer's pejorative  said BELLOWING 'YOU ARE TOO CHEAP." In front of 300 attendance I threw my tan Stetson cowboy and called him a sob. Realizing I meant business Mr. Flamboyance held a tiny auction and knocked down this jewelry to me for about $350.!!.The auction crowd roared with approval. "In my apologizing call to this once cattle auctioneer he retorted saying.."No they thought it was part of the auction."Touche'!





How many times ddo we open our big mouths only to resent the " angry word spoken"Remember: the only things we keep are the things we give away.!"
"ARE YOU TIGHT-FISTED WITH BUCK"?


"Our complex world requires our complex thinking"..DA!


Lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment