Tuesday, October 25, 2016

MY UNUSED TICKETt TO SEE THE BEEGEES IN SYDNEY..1999

I was a loose canon like a "Babe in The Woods" regarding my recent divorce. I had just returned from my sanctioned EXTENED FAR EAST TOUR..30 DAYS... Hong Kong, Vietnam then Australia! I HAVE "GYPSY FEET".. size 10.5 Cwidth
Anyway, Casey,  I bought a $140 Ticket.


Mother said.. "They do not want see you again! "I honored my Mother's wishes. Son has MY souvenir ticket to ride!


I am enamored by the BeeGee's music which is blairing right now in the 37 degree temperatures. I am far from lovely...I AM YOUR BLOGGER!


I realize this "bitch of the weather" may be depressing. KEEP BUSY...Go to the alternative. Escape to my "Blog Cave" I will try to keep you warm with my messages.


TELEGRAM.COM  May 16, 2014


"I absolutely love this BLOGGER. Always upbeat and sharing his bobbies, loves, adventures and all.When he is delighted over family, friends, neighborhoods,his cars, the experiences come alive for us readers. I wantto say thank you. Love following your life"


In March of 2017 I will celebrate my 10th Anniversary as your blogger.You might check out EyeFetch.com BobbyP. Over 1,000 magical digital photos of my life and surrounds! Also, Adventure Man on Blogger. Just log into 'Bob Potvin..I love it! You have a whole Winter's reading ( with all due humility! LOL.


"Stay Alive All Of Your Life" I know I will try like HELL!


Sincerely yours,
ROBERT L. POTVIN
SINCE 1942...HA HA.
Massachusetts Born and Bred...


P.S>














DR. DEY ASKED "HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR LATELY?" HAVE YOU! ME AT AGE 74..."I FEEL GREAT"



No comments:

Post a Comment