Tuesday, October 25, 2016

'GLORIA...ARE YOU HEADED FOR A BREAKDOWN?"

OKAY YOUNG PARENTS......TIME TO SLOW DOWN!


Do me a favor and listen to Lura sing "Van Morrison's'classsic" 'GLORIA.'   right now I enjoy Laura performing on my 65" HDTV...."A Total Eclipse of My Heart."






Time to grow up "Boys and Girls."  Get some red roses for the blue lady. Surprise the lady of 40 something. I have been there........ and am surviving a marriage of 28 years ending in divorce back in the late 90's






Sincerely,










ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
MENTOR AT LARGE
WORLDWIDE!


WEST BROOKFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS





p.s. WHY NOT ENJOY THE "MUSIC OF YOUR YOUTH..THE 80S.. AND CASEY KASEM!

Please Slow Down!
Tune into YouTube and live in your little corner of  SOLITUDE AND ABJECT HAPPINESXS..DO IT...DAMN IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment