Wednesday, October 26, 2016

I REPAT: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO RELAX?!

Relaxation is a learned behavior. Alcohol and drugs are not necessarily the answer. Admittedly I learned all about drugs and booze while serving in the Vietnam War Face it, "soldiers drink." in an apologetic LETTER I WROTE TO  "Uncle Albert living at the HOTEL CLINTON and working at The Colonial Press, Albert reached the rank of E-7, fighting in Germany. He trained in Panama as a Small Arms Instructor!


I could count on a letter from my mother's older brother. He wrote " Dear Bobby.. I distinctly recall having my rifle in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other! Uncle Al assuaged any anxieties I may have had at age 25 in Vietnam.


Sad to say, at one time" MAN'S VICES WERE A CONSTANT. ...today the "Blimp Factor" pervades all Americans. I had a "Fast Foor Lunch today." Scandalous prices over $7 for a fish sandwich and a small strawberry frappe.' Absolutely NO More for Bob.


I MUST TAKE A WORK BREAK SO I WILL RETURN AFTER RELAXING!

No comments:

Post a Comment