Sunday, October 30, 2016

THE FINAL CAVALCADE OF JFK DALLAS, TEXAS - NOVEMBER 22, 1963

 Today, I spent hours  the  John F. Kennedy Library and Museum along with visiting the good folks at the Senator Edward M. Kennedy Institute! I savor my long-standing admiration  with "Jack and "Teddy." These two men "Gave A Damn About their Fellow Man."


Upon reviewing my materials for this Special Blog is evidence, Americans and the World we have pent-up emotions the Day Kennedy Died! I cried tonight.. releasing tears....this is the truth and  very real.


A new generation works at the two Museums today. I love 'em....adults..educated and of service to JFK, Jackie's and "Teddy's Memory.


This particular Presidential Museum is for "People of the World." I have "J>F>K  fliers in 8 International Languages.!




It remains so sad to reflect on the"Four Days in November." Heads up folks! YOU TUBE CARRIES IT ALL....FROM NELLIE'S CONNALLY'S INTERVIW WITH LARRY KING .. maybe in 2003 ?.. to THE MUFFLED SNARE DRUMS....'Death March?"
..


Today's Social Media is fantastic.. for Citizens of All Ages.




"Johnson's" winnings...Richard B. Johnson, Abominable Firebug author, paid my $75  Family Membership...I can take 3 family members..( 3 Grandkids) and get free admittance  at all Presidential Museums and Libraries!   a future blog


.


John Kennedy remains the most popular U.S. President of all times. Believe this. It is evidenced by JFK's spirit.


"FROM LOVE FIELD" by Nellie Connally...Get it.. Read It... share it you your families as I am doing.


"THE DREAM CONTINUES."


"Ask what you can do for your Country," damnit!


Sincerely,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER-IN CHARGE
Box 7
West Brookfield, Massachusetts 01585



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment