Sunday, October 23, 2016

"THIS OLD HEART OF MINE" sung by ROD STEWART

"OKAY 'you-tubers"..How's your heart? LOL






Three times in my life I felt my heart murmur:




1. While serving in Vietnam, I won the candidacy OF THE 44 MEDICAL BRIGADE!
The Board of Review  all Lifers) asked  me "What do you think of the U.S. involvement in Vietnam? I lied!


2.In my Final Days  of corporate employment in 1977 I found my "Key to Freedom!" I was very disenchanted at the way things were going.I kept looking and searching in my misery. Ah ha. Eureka! The Personal Book read 'Some employees "leave without any notice." YES, I NUKED THEM. Today my monthly check from "AETNA, I'M GLAD I METCHA" comes into Ware_Co-operative for $231.50 with a COLA. When I quit it was $55.00! I  was vested and the rest is history.


3. My Divorce. long time ago..1998..wounds heal, scar-tissue is stronger.


To relieve tensions in my life I take a nightly, relaxing bath. Tonight I had 8.5 inches of soothing, therapeutic hot water.Now I am energized. No booze, no tobacco... drugs.. absolutely as I am entitled to a good night's sleep.. Also , "Easy Listening all night long" streaming uninterrupted on Charter.


Now I well review my new National Geo WORLD ATLAS.


That's it.


Sincerely yours,


ROBERT L. BLOGGER (OOOPS .LOL)
 
 
 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment