Monday, October 17, 2016

CLEVELAND WINS GAME 3 IN TORONTO

These Playoffs excite the Old Man evoking my memory bank with Real Gold. I will wait for the outcome of tonight's Game and tomorrow's results. OK? S'alright!


From announcer the Late Joe Garagiola at the 1991 All*Star Game to the final game of the 1993 World Series, my boys and I were there in Toronto! This is one magnificent Canadian City like no other save for Quebec City and Montreal. I landed in British Vancouver on my way to the Far East.. Hong Kong, Vietnam and Australia.. but that's a different page in my blogging life.

In Toronto the CN Tower of 1,815 feet is one of the Great Towers of the World. This is surreal as is the  SkyDome "Like no other in the World.!

Right now I am polyphasing watching the bottom of the Eighth with Terry Francona's 'Tribe" waiting to scalp the Canadian Blue Jays. Hold on! Yep, the Indians have the Toronto scalps..(:-

No comments:

Post a Comment