Tuesday, October 25, 2016

'TWO-FACED? JUST TRY BEING YOURSELVES!

This is a tricky topic.
















Was an interesting Uncle and friend! He served the affluent, was loyal to their wishes and taught me well. I did notice one thing..  Has two-faced. Another "Brookfield Executive" was "Quick with the smile" as my father observed!



The absolute worst situation in my younger life came in Saint Louis. The 1968 World Series was brewing and exciting. Somewhere in my exploits I was at a Budweiser Hole.. or somewhere else .I SAID SOMETHING THAT GROUND ME INTO THE GROUND! A nice lady who happened to be black and overheard me was so offended. I  tried to rectify the situation by saying something good. Wow, a double eclipse of my heart. I learned something very, very important. Be nice!

Back stabbing is a way of life. Hippocrates are indigenous to humanity. Gossip prevails. I am as guilty as any. But you know? This how wars start



That's  the story. as Son Josh retorts "ZIP IT,Pops". My Mother Rita sent her messages by saying "STEP DOWN!"..or shut your mouth, Bobby. LOL.

Sincerely yours


ROBERT L. POTVIN
"BIG MOUTH
Blogger








No comments:

Post a Comment