Friday, October 21, 2016

SPARE THE ROD AND SPOIL YOUR CHILD? I DON'T THIINK SO!

 When I was a little boy my parents graced my mouth with Ivory Soap, Dad gave me lickings on my rump and I learned to build character, integrity and love!


Today, I think "Time Out" works. Kids need strong parents as "Children Learn A  What They live."


Today's Technologies continue to dazzle me in every way, shape and form. Allow your children to "fall" just make sure you give them a lifting hand.


Necessary discipline:


 I just don't buy the fact that kids are meant to be spoiled. overindulgence can prove to be anathema. Learning industry is the best teacher.






SonBen & Wife Allison



Maddie


Mother Rita


SonJosh & Heidi and "Baby-Girl Evelyn


Do things with your "emerging adults." Both of my parents score A+ in raising Sister Jan and myself. 


I AM SO SORRY FOR THE TENS OF MILLIONS OF AMERICANS WHO EXPERIENCE SO MUCH I NEVER KNEW ABOUT. Indeed it is good to "Nip Their Ears" every now and then. Life is made up on many emotions at all ages.
YOUR KIDS HAVE A HUMAN RADAR. .. know this!




Very truly yours,


ROBERT L. POTVIN
'SUPER DAD' since 1972

No comments:

Post a Comment