Saturday, October 15, 2016

THE MOBILE BLOGGER-AT-LARGE

I learned an old trick from LBJ.."take a shower every 15 minutes" as the audience changes and have your wife shine your shoes as Lady Bird for his lifetime.


Today, my new book "The Marketing Enterprise" AND THE FABULOUS WEEKEEND WEATHER fires this man up! Can't mention "old" anymore as Nancy D. objects. Lol.


Any way, American Pickers of Antique fame are newer to the game of antiques. My quest begin way back in 1945 when I learned to pick the NB town dump with Mr. Wakefield! Until 1954, Mr. Wakefield was my mentor. His father served in the CIVIL WAR> No joking and every Memorial Day he sported a GAR hat in the North Brookfield Parade.


Today, my acid test for my ant-acid is working and I am flying like the Hindenburg derigible trying to make a buck. SS just ain't enough. I need a custodian and a valet. Black Coach is my bone marrow infusion: Rhonda Honda.


Admittedly, I make it my point to get around, as the Beach Boys sing. Yes, I am peripatetic like Bush once was. Now, the Candidates fly in their jets like there's no tomorrow. OK, GOOGLE.


'You gotta make calls in sales if you want results.".. literally or figuratively like the Dick Fuller-Brush Man from Auburn. You must be everywhere and get off our ass as I see it. New England is my territory. "Age is mostly a matter of mind...if you don't mind it don't matter.' Mark Twain.


I'm like a "Band On The Run" as Sir  McCartney sings.


BOSTON, Worcester THEN Woonsocket NEXT WEEK. I'm a high mileage type of guy, you know.... a real old fashioned blogger.


Sincerely yours,













ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
EXOTIC CHIEF BLOGGER
OF UNBELIEVBLE PROPORTIONS




 DICK FULLER OF AUBURN





OLD MONEY FULLER-TYPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment