Friday, October 28, 2016

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT OUR VETERANS' ADMINISTRATION 2016

Having been in dire need of health care, the VA saved my life! Earlier in the game I was registered in VA Health Care in 1998 while living in Titusville, FL. I became a "Card Carrier" without any particular need. The I Lived in Boston at the Shelter on Court Street.. then I sojourned to Northern Vermont..the year 2002.










The White River Junction VA Hospital is the best in the nation. When I needed emergency medical care The VA was there.. and they still are there for you. With the swipe of  my  Veterans Affairs plastic card.. 'Bob Potvin XXXX comes up on the computer screen. The VA gives me "Peace of Mind." Living in Laramie the VAwas there.Frankly the VA is everywhere!








It boils down to attitude. Today at the 600 Plantation Location St. in Worcester I was treated like a King. Like Allstate "I'm in good hands with the VA". Yes, geezers of the Vietnam Era are quite evident..Sue Burchman, M.Ed,RD,LDN taught me how to straighten up and fly right in her" MOVE" Weight Management Program. This lady is the best. 1-800-893-1522 ext 17022. Call Sue today... get your acts together.. old boys.


Sue gave me a great book"Exercise & Physical Activity  from the National Institue on Aging. Go4Life


THE VETERANS HEALTHCARE PROGRAM IS FABULOUS...1-877-222-VETS (8387)







VETERANS CRISIS LINE  1-800=273-8255.. Press1.or a Confidential chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net or text 838255.




As we age..lets age gracefully.. not in disgrace... it's called self-discipline.













MOTHER RITA & ME 1990

TRUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment