Saturday, October 29, 2016

JUST HOW MATURE ARE YOU...MY "40 SOMETHING FRIENDS?"

'Yelling and screaming and carrying on?' An Aetna psychologist..3 days of brain shrinking said "Hook their Adult Ego State!"


My fellow Aetna employee "TUNSON" said " Pot-vanilla" I like the content of the ADPEP  Program." I called John Tunson 'Black-Jack" for that he is :A Black American Pennsylvania
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-bred from Harrisburg.


A psychologist from California came to Home Office at 151 Farmington Ave, Hartford and WOW. This crash course was amazing! No details tonight...BUT guidance in my growing up. Professor Jerry related some folks NEVER GROW UP! OK-GOOGLE.


If you want to grow old and sapient like yours truly you must work at life...NOT FROM A BOTTLE, PILLS, FOOD, ETC. Trust me when I say "the straight and narrow is a fun life to live...both for your marriage and kid-rearing." YOU DO NOT NECESSARILY NEED COUNSELING...read self development- books and follow me on my BLOG. LOL.


I WILL COMPILE A RECOMMENDED LISTING OF GOOD READS: "YOUR ERRONEOUS ZONES" By the Late Wayne Dyer!


'That's it for a Saturday Night with POPS' and forget the Boston Pops for now.


Affirm: "I AM..I CAN..AND I WILL!"




"Saturday Night 9:41 ....................................................ZZZZZZ  LOL




Very truly yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER


Trick or Treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment