Tuesday, October 25, 2016

TRUMP AND THE PRESS

First, I ask: just how savvy are all reporters? I will bet you of all media-types very, very few can name all of the past United States Presidents! Can they name every state capital? Do they know where Grant's Tomb is located?


Every media-type should be given a civics test. The U.S. Military is fantastic in testing. That's how I got to be where I  am " KNOW THYSELF...!"


Every media type should be trained in 50 states... exposed to the more salient features, history and biography. Personally, I have traveled in about 40 States and lived in 10. I have been a U.S. Postage Stamp Collector since 1954!


My Major at Saint Louis University was Geography and my Minor was Political Science. I soared to amazing heights in U.S. History...


Americans have got to learn and know what our Country is all about. Dr. Richard B. Johnson knows his history!


I don't buy this crap  about "not doing good in history. Harry Truman said 'The only thing we learn in life is THE HISTORY WE DONT KNOW. Get with it Americans!


Sincerely yours,




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CHIEF BLOGGER &
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 HISTORIAN
AN AMERICAN


September 26, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment