Thursday, October 20, 2016

HOW I TOUCHED THE HEARTS OF JACKIE KENNEDY & RENOUN SINGER, CARLY SIMON ..WITH MY CREATIONS!

Fame is hardly illusive to reality and everybody is human. for a$500 T to alleviate Mario Cuomo's debt Carey Simon had a party at her Martha's Vinyard Estate. In anticipation of the event I got some original Art Craft prints of our slain leader. and sent one to Carly! As I walked in to the hallway. lying on the thinly shaped table .there it was to you from me!




"Bob.. it touched my heart. Thanks Carly."


The same thing with " Jacqueline Bouvier..my works creating a commemorative 30 The Anniversary of November 22nd 1963 Jackie was " thrilled "according to Nancy Tuckerman JBQ's Personal Secretary who live today at age 91.
















Sure there are snobs and
arrogant types. I am finding you must be friendly not stuck-up..








What I gave to Carly Simon!






No comments:

Post a Comment