Friday, October 21, 2016

THE APPARENT DIVIDING OF AMERICA BETWEEN THOSE OF AFFLUENCE AND THE POOR



Singer Johnny Cash sings it best" I'm tired and I'm old and I don't have much gold.."
Cash, a troubled man of sorts, emblazoned his songs on my heart. He was a man of compassion. He understood drugs. And in 1970 ABC gave The Man In Black a brand n Rolls Royce for being # 1. on the ABC Network.


The venom surfacing amongst my Republican friend and brothers is troubling to me. "YOU CAN NOT  HATE YOUR NEIGHBOR AND DON'T FORGET TO SAY GRACE!' Are we on the eve of destruction?


 I think not. We must look at life with a 2016 vison. Nothing can change how technologies and wars continually transform our worlds. Dale Carnegie once said ' ANY FOOLS CAN CRITICIZE AND MOST FOOLS DO."


The hate factors of humanity are a good recipe for another Vietnam!




Just think of our kids and our grandkids and for generations to come! "



Let There Be Peace On Earth!"



No comments:

Post a Comment